- A one-year membership to Learning Ally, which grants access to all of the organization’s services, may be purchased for $135*.
- However, in order to be eligible for these services, one must meet certain requirements.
- Documentation that their members have impairments is required prior to the production of audiobooks by Learning Ally in order for them to be in compliance with the federal copyright law.
How do I get help with the Learning Ally app?
If you are having trouble getting started with the Learning Ally Audiobook App, please call our Customer Care staff at 800-221-4792 or visit LearningAlly.org/Contact-Us to send us an email. You may also find our contact information on that page. We appreciate you choosing to use Learning Ally Audiobooks.
What is Learning Ally’s college success program?
The College Success Program offered by Learning Ally will provide you with the resources and assistance you require as you navigate your way through college and become ready for your future job. These tools will include an updated version of books on tape, as well as online resources.
Is Learning Ally legit?
Learning Ally has an excellent reputation in the industry for both its high quality and its concern for students who have trouble reading.
Are Learning Ally audiobooks free?
Risk-free trial period of 14 days. Access without restriction to the greatest variety of audiobooks and textbooks that are connected to school curriculum on the only app that has been particularly built for kids who struggle to read, such as those who battle with dyslexia, blindness, or other forms of learning problems.
What is the difference between Learning Ally and Bookshare?
Bookshare employs text-to-speech voices of a high quality to read the books, whereas Learning Ally uses voices of real people to narrate the books. By taking this method, Bookshare is able to provide its members with more reading options, easier and more rapid access to books, and more freedom in how they read.
How can I learn ally?
Please fill out the registration form in its entirety if you are interested in gaining access to Learning Ally for your institution. Please email Kimberlie Hiler at [email protected] if you have any questions; she would be happy to assist you. Those schools that are coming back do not have to re-enroll. Parents: To participate in the community, please visit our page.
Is Learning Ally free for schools?
The Audiobook Solution from Learning Ally is available for use in schools and districts all throughout the country. We have even formed partnerships with a number of states in order to make this cutting-edge assistive technology available to your school or district at no cost.
Is learning Alley free?
Students may access Learning Ally books by installing our free app Link to school PCs, Chromebooks, or their own iOS or Android smartphones or tablets. This allows students to read Learning Ally books on the go.
How many books does Learning Ally have?
More than 80,000 Fantastic Audiobooks Read by Real People.
Is Audible good for dyslexia?
Deciphering words and understanding what they mean might be two separate processes, but listening to audiobooks can help bridge the gap between the two. Word recognition is strengthened, fluency is improved, vocabulary is built, and help for the development of comprehension abilities is provided when receiving information in both a visual and an auditory format.
How do I cancel my Learning Ally account?
Your subscription can be terminated at any time by contacting Member Services at the toll-free number 1-800-221-4792 or through email at [email protected]
Is dyslexia a print disability?
A person who has a print handicap ″experiences difficulties to obtaining instructional content in non-specialized formats,″ as stated by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (2008). Persons who have major visual impairments and, as a result, have difficulties accessing printed material are the kind of people I prefer to define as having a print disability.
How do I get a bookshare account?
Becoming a member of Bookshare is accomplished through the following steps:
- Register online. Simply click the ″Join Today″ button. Click the Individual Sign Up button. Please ensure that all of the relevant fields are filled out. You will receive a confirmation email after your account has been successfully submitted
- Please provide evidence that you are disabled. Examine the list of impairments that qualify for the exemption
- Pay the required membership fee
What is bookshare and how does it work?
- Bookshare® is an electronic library that makes it simpler to read books online.
- There are volumes available in over 34 different languages, as well as books that are appropriate for education, professional development, and leisure reading.
- The collection is made possible thanks to the efforts of a devoted volunteer group as well as collaborations with over 1000 publishers from the United States and throughout the world.
Does Learning Ally have textbooks?
Learning Ally provides its users with access to an enormous library that contains over 80,000 human-read audiobooks. These audiobooks cover a variety of genres, including fiction, non-fiction, textbooks, and original source materials.
Can adults use Learning Ally?
Adults who are members of Learning Ally have access to the resources they require to receive the reading assistance they require in order to accomplish their scholastic and personal objectives. Learning Ally is obligated by law to gather evidence that each of its members has an impairment that prevents them from reading printed material.
What devices does Learning Ally work on?
Audiobooks from Learning Ally may be listened on Apple iOS devices (including the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod), as well as Android smartphones.